Our founder and owner Lior Izik has been involved in the business world for the past 30 years. Over the years, he has worked with a wide range of companies diverse in industries, and in size from small to large. Here are some companies Lior worked with on different projects.
94% of businesses close their doors in the first 10 years. The other 6% that survive might not even be profitable. Great odds to open a business? I don’t think so.
Amazing Business Results was born from the need to give business owners proper training on how to run their business and how to feel alive and fulfilled. The training is customized based on the client needs and skills and it’s based on taking action. The way we function is based on actions. There are no delays and no theory. If you are looking to grow and take the next step in your personal and professional life, you are in the right place.
My experiences have not always been successful, and I am no stranger to failure. Since I first started selling those bagels all those years ago, I have since created many small businesses, some of which drained expenses and closed after only a few short months.
Though these failures had hurt and embarrassed me at the time, I now know that my failures have helped me far more than my wins ever would. Sometimes the most important lessons can be learned out of a disaster. Without my failures, I would never have developed the philosophy that made me the man I am today, turning a street-side bagel broker into a successful entrepreneur.
I learned from my mistakes, and in doing so paved my way to a winning record in the business world. Much of this occurred on the internet; over many years I developed web design, development, marketing, and security companies, all of which were successful despite being part of a growing and extremely competitive market. Some of my ventures were sold to larger companies, while others I am proud to say are still making me money today.
Other businesses began to take note of the success of my process and philosophy, and would later come to me for help with their own business problems. I began to take on a more consultative role and was really able to put my philosophy to the test in multiple industries. To my delight, not only did it pass, it exceeded. From real estate businesses, to home services companies, call centres and more, all of these industries benefited greatly from the lessons I had learned. This changed my role in the business world; rather than creating my own companies from scratch, I began to merge into these existing companies as a partner once I had helped their owners. Today, I am proudly associated with many successful businesses in multiple industries, and am happy to have been given the opportunity to help them grow and succeed.
I confirm that I have dealt with Lior Izik From July 2009. Right from the start, Toronto Website Design impressed us with their efficient, professional manner - an approach that not only inspired confidence, but generated the results we were looking for. We needed an effective solution for capabilities demonstration on an iPhone platform. By partnering with Toronto Website Design, we have been able to get the application developed on time and with the highest quality needed for presenting it to our customers and management. Because of its people experience understanding and out of the box thinking Toronto Website Design has been able to provide my group at Biosense Webster with the best in class third party software development services. From their state of the art internet project management system to their helpful, knowledgeable, friendly staff, our experience with Toronto Website Design Company confirms to us that we've partnered with true experienced people in the software development industry. I can confidently recommend Toronto Website Design as a solid and reliable supplier, and experts in their field. Yours faithfully
How do your potential customers feel when they get blazing fast responses from your website, and equally fast service from your sales team? Discover the feeling. Discover this method of doing good business.
Lior Izik came up with the breadcrumbs theory over a decade ago. The Breadcrumbs are the money business owners leave on the table due to overlooking small but crucial elements of their business. After collecting the Breadcrumbs, businesses report between 50% to 100% more money in revenue. Lior created the breadcrumbs theory because of a faulty formula that prevails in the minds of many business owners. They believe that simply raising their advertising budget will lead to more sales. This is, in fact, pure garbage and the reason why 94% of businesses do not survive their first 10 years. And with the 6% that do survive, none of them can say that they are actually profitable!